Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day 21

A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives

Hmm...ok, here goes:

A Friend in Need I wrote this after I found out that a friend was going through a really tough time a couple years ago.

Finding A Long-Lost Friend After Over 15 Years I had found out that a friend I hadn't seen in over 15 years was on Facebook, and I had sent her a friend request. It was really surprising to get in contact with her again, as I hadn't heard from her in a long time. I am very happy to be in contact again, though.

My New Four-Legged Friend I had been volunteering at the library for a few months when I wrote this. I am a huge animal lover, so I was happy when the woman's dog was trusting me, and really like me.

I Got My New Cell Phone Today!!! I had been wanting a cell phone for ages, and was very excited when I finally got it. It took a personal crisis for me to get one, but I was happy when I got it. I never had a cell phone before that, so this was all new for me.

I Love Volunteering When I wrote this, I had missed a day of volunteering, and when I had volunteered again, people said they missed me. I hadn't realized just how much of an impression I made on the people I was helping, and it made me feel good that they appreciate me and what I am doing for them.

Me, Myself and I I wrote this poem, to describe who I am, so that people can understand me, and not to judge me before getting to know me.

The World Needs More Love Letters I had found out about an organization called The World Needs More Love Letters, and when I found out what they did, I immediately joined up. They ask people to write encouraging notes/letters to people who are going through a rough time, and then the notes will be sent to those in need. It is a great idea, and I am so glad I found out about this.

Angels of God I wrote this poem after I found out able the Sandy Hook shooting. It is so sad when something like this happens.

A Heart for Adoption When the priest at the mass talked about adoption, it reminded me of how much I wanted to adopt someday. I absolutely love children, and it breaks my heart when I see that children don't have a loving family to call their own.

What God Has Taught Me I had found a post on Tumblr about this, and figured I'd share my story. It is amazing what you learn in a lifetime.

One Day Without Shoes I had found out about this event, and thought it was a great idea. There are many children and adults who are not able to get all the important necessities that they need, and it is so nice to see that there still are people out there who care.

What Marriage is to Me I saw this hashtag on Twitter a while ago, and it inspired me to write about what it means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment