Friday, May 24, 2013

My 'Top Twenty-Five' Summer Bucket List

A blogger I follow posted her summer top twenty-five bucket list yesterday, and that inspired me to want to post my own. So here it is:

  1. Get a job
  2. Go to cousin's graduation party
  3. Go to a festival
  4. Make 'real' lemonade
  5. Get fro-yo at a local frozen yogurt place with friends
  6. Take up yoga and/or Pilates
  7. Make s'mores
  8. Go to local farmer's market
  9. Have a picnic with friends, family
  10. Read one book a week
  11. Make at least one thing from Pinterest
  12. Finish crocheting shawl
  13. Get bedroom cleaned up
  14. Paint bedroom walls
  15. Reorganize bedroom
  16. Get my driver's permit, and then hopefully my license
  17. Make strawberry shortcake from scratch
  18. Put together one of my puzzles
  19. Watch the local high school's 4th of July fireworks show
  20. Make homemade ice cream
  21. Go swimming at least 2 times
  22. Dive off the diving board for the first time
  23. Host a lemonade stand for Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation and donate proceeds to them
  24. Go on at least one bike ride around town
  25. Make a pizza from scratch
There may be more I want/get to do, but this is the gist of my summer bucket list at this point. What are you doing this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment