Monday, May 13, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day 13

Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

Hmmm....this is a hard one.

Ok, here goes.

I'm sorry for not being your idea of perfect. I am who I am, and I cannot change that. I will not change for you, or for anyone else.

I am sorry I don't have the same things you do, like the newest computer, iPod, other electronics, the same clothes, the same vehicle, etc.

I'm sorry I don't have the same friends as you, or know all the same people you do.

I'm sorry I don't have the latest hairstyle, wear makeup, etc.

I am not sorry for who I am, what I have, and what I don't have.

I am not sorry I don't have a perfect life. It is better than some, but not as good as others.

I am not sorry for being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment