Friday, May 24, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day 24

Your top 3 worst traits

  1. I am a big procrastinator. Although I am doing better with that in some areas, like school. I was able to my homework and hand it all in on time. But, most of the time, I tend to put things off, and I want to really work on that.
  2. I get upset easily. Even if it is constructive criticism and isn't meant to be taken personally, I sometimes take it personally. I really want to work on that, because I know that not all things are meant to be personal, and are not meant to attack me. It's just that I am a really sensitive person, and automatically take the offensive when something is said that is meant as a suggestion.
  3. I am not a neat freak. I am an adult, and my room is still a big mess. I really want to work on that, but there is a lot of stuff I have to go through, and when I see how much there is to organize, I tend to put it off. So, I guess this one goes with my first trait I mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment