Thursday, May 2, 2013

Blog Every Day in May Day 2

Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)

Well, I am pretty good at photography. It is something that I am passionate about. I am a very shy person normally, so any way that lets me express myself in a creative way, is awesome.

I have taken a ton of pictures, and a few people have commented that I take really good photos. That makes me feel great, that people like my photos.

I mostly take pictures of nature, but I will photograph pretty much anything. I do take pictures of events in my life, so I can have great memories.

This is something that I really enjoy, and time goes by fast whenever I take photos. I hope to be able to get a photography degree soon, so I can be a professional photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment