Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Got My New Cell Phone Today!!!

A few hours ago, my new phone was delivered. It is a Nokia Lumia, which is completely different from my old phone, in more ways than one. My old one was an Android LG Optimus. The features on both phones are completely different, so I have to get used to a whole new way of using a phone.

I miss my old phone, but I'm happy I have a fully functioning phone again.

With my old phone, when someone tried to call me, it would go straight to voice mail, even if it was on. Also, one of the buttons stopped working as well.

So, it's nice to have a phone that's actually a PHONE. Even though I do like the extra features. Yeah, so...I'm really, really happy now.

Hopefully, this new phone will last a lot longer than the other ones. I hate having a phone that quits after a few weeks of usage. This one better not do that, or I will be one VERY unhappy person. But, for the moment, I'm happy.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment