Sunday, November 18, 2012

The World Needs More Love Letters

The title of this post may make you confused. Here's the explanation.

I was on Pinterest recently, and had found a post about something called "The World Needs More Love Letters." Curious, I clicked on it to see what it was about. It is where you leave an annonymous "love letter" in random places that you visit, to brighten someone's day. It doesn't have to be for someone you know, it can be for anyone.

If you would like more information, here is the link for the website. I hope you can find it in your heart to be selfless and kind to someone, especially since it's the holiday season. This is an amazing thing to do, and I will definitely be doing this, as many times as I can.

I am so glad that I came across this post, because I love how there are still people out there, who care for and about others.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment