Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day 7

The thing(s) you're most afraid of

The main thing I am afraid of is death. The though of not knowing what happens after death scares me. I don't like the thought of not "being" anymore. I have been afraid of death ever since my maternal grandpa died, and I saw him in the casket at his funeral.

That really upset me, and freaked me out. It was the first death and funeral I remember, and I just couldn't handle it.

Another thing I am most afraid of is heights. Being real high up, and knowing that I could possibly fall and seriously injure myself is scary.

I really want to get over my fear of heights, at least somewhat. I plan on starting small, starting with jumping off of a diving board this summer. I have never done that before, because I have been too afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment