Saturday, May 25, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day 25

Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget (good or bad)

Well, ever since I was in elementary school, people have told me that I should be a model, as I was tall pretty much ever since elementary school.

I was never interested in being a model, though. I think it's partly because I was so shy then, that I didn't like being in front of a group of people, and being judged on, that I didn't want to model.

I heard this suggestion a lot in school, and I was flattered by it, but I just wasn't that interested in pursuing a career in modeling, no matter how many times I heard that I should.

I know it's not all bad, but I have seen the show America's Next Top Model, and have seen how people act sometimes, in the business. I don't like all that, and don't want to become like those people. Which is why I didn't want to get into modeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment