Thursday, March 28, 2013

One Day Without Shoes

I just found out about this awesome awareness project TOMS is doing, called One Day Without Shoes, where they create awareness about children who are living without shoes.

It sounds like a great idea, and I might just join in on it. Too many children are without shoes, and even education, clean drinking water, and food. I wish I could help out in making that go away, and this project is the best thing I can do at this time.

I hope you will have it in your heart to help out these children. They need your help, and unfortunately, this issue is not going to go away on its own. As these children live in poor areas, they are not able to do anything themselves.

I feel bad that I have so much and they have so little. Why do I get to have something as simple as a pair of shoes, when they hardly have anything? It's not fair.

I am so thankful that there are organizations out there, that are committed to creating change in the world. It shows people that there is still some good in the world. And I love that!

I hope you will help out in any way that you can. It is definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment