Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Love of Photography

I have probably blogged about this before, or mentioned it, but besides baking, I absolutely love photography. If I see something I want to remember, or see something that I really like, I can't help but take a picture of it.

I have a TON of photos on my phone and on my Facebook account. And in a few boxes as well.

I hope to be able to get a photography degree as soon as I can, and see where it goes from there. Photography, as well as baking and writing, are all a big part of who I am. I am a very shy person and any outlet that let's me express myself, and gives me a bigger voice.

Yesterday, while walking to and from the library to volunteer, I took a bunch of photos of flowers, trees, and other parts of nature. I may post some of the pictures I take/took on here in the future.

I usually take pictures on my phone, but I do use a digital camera as well. Although I like using my phone more, because it's easier to handle, and it as more options on it, as to how I want to take the picture.

Someday, I want to get some photography equipment, and maybe have my own studio as well. Or a photography room, at least. I absolutely love being creative, and having this would help me out in that way.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment