Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day 5

Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member.

Hmmm.....this is a hard one.

Ok, I have decided about who I will talk about. Her name is Lisa, and she has a blog called The Kings.

She has been going through a lot over the last almost 2 years, yet she is still going strong. She lost her husband and one of her sons within months of each other, and is able to keep it together for the most part.

I love her spirit and her ability to keep going for her other boys.  I don't know how she is able to do it.

I have never met her or her family before (we live in different countries), but I would love to be able to some day.

I have lost a loved one before, so I kind of know what she is going through. It is amazing to see how people can keep living, even when they are going through an awful situation. It makes life worth living to the fullest.

I have been reading her blog for maybe a year or so, and I love reading her newest posts when they are written.

Thank you, Lisa, for sharing your blog with me, and anyone else who reads it. You are an amazing woman, and I hope you keep going strong. You deserve living life the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment