When I saw that it was happening with another blogger (here), I was very happy. I loved doing these five minute Friday posts, and have missed it.
Today's Five Minute Friday is Alive.
Like Meg from Still That Girl, I am going to do a list of things that make me feel alive.
- Bike riding
- Delivering library materials to patrons who are unable to come to the library, and them telling me that they really appreciate it.
- Journaling/blogging, as it allows me to write what's on my mind, what I can't say out loud.
- Listening to my favorite songs/artists.
- Laughing until I cry.
- New experiences.
- Knitting and crocheting
- Making prayer shawls for others.
- Seeing flowers bloom in spring.
- Friends who truly care for me, and help me in a time of need.
- Long walks.
- My favorite foods.
- Arts and crafts (I LOVE making things!!)
- Going to places I have never been before, and making new memories.
- Road trips.
- Warm showers.
- Getting to live anotherr day.