My mom died several years ago, so I won't be able to give her this, but I thought I would share it with you guys.
- A deck of playing cards
- Plain white or colored paper
- Stickers, photos, other decorations
- Pencil, pens, or markers
- Hole punch
- String or ribbon
- Cut squares of plain paper to fit the cards; glue a piece on each card.
- Decorate one side of the card with stickers, photos, and fun doodles. On the next card, write the "reason."
- Punch holes in the cards; tie together with string or ribbon.
This would be a great gift for Mother's Day, a birthday, or any other time. Enjoy!!