Monday, May 27, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: Day 27

A letter to your readers

Dear Readers,

I just want to thank you for taking the time to read my blog. This is one of the best outlets for me, as I am a very shy person. Writing and blogging help me to express what's on my mind, and helps me to make my point easier and faster, than to actually speak.

To know that people are interested in what I blog about, and takes the time to actually read it, makes me feel really good. It shows me that my thoughts and opinions really do matter, and that people really are interested in what goes on in my life. And in my head.

I love having followers, and having followers that actually read my blog, instead of following just to follow.

So, thank you for being there for me. I really do appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment