Sunday, May 12, 2013

Graduation Time

Well, it is graduation time for many students, one of my cousins among them. I can't believe she's graduating from high school already. Where has the time gone?

I was just invited to her graduation party, but she lives in another state, and I don't drive yet, so I have to figure out a way to get there.

I really hope to go, because I haven't been there in a long time, and would love to go again.

Another problem is that my dad doesn't want me go to, because it's apparently too far for me to travel. I have been on trips by myself before, that were a lot longer than this trip that I want to go on, so I don't know why he is so against it.

I am able to handle traveling by myself, and I am an adult, so I should be able to go if I want to.

I can pay for transportation, and anything else I need, myself. Plus, my uncle has told me that he is happy to have me stay with him whenever I come, so I know that I have a place to stay.

It is hard for me to express myself verbally, so I have decided to write a letter to my dad, explaining why I want to go, and why I should be able to do this. I really hope this all works out in the end, because I really want to go.

I love to travel, so going to my cousin's party would make me happy, and I get to see family.

This will be the first time in a while that I have traveled out of state, and I can't wait to be starting up again.

Well, that's all for now. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment