Sunday, December 1, 2019

Five Things That Make Me Happy

I am participating in the December Boho Berry Challenge, and today's post is about five things that make me happy.

  1. Family and friends
    My friends and family have always been there for me, through everything.
  2. Baking
    I have loved baking, for as long as I can remember. It feels so good when I get to bake something, and it makes me happy when others enjoy what I make.
  3. Reading, Writing, and Photography
    I had to group these three into one because I couldn't list just five in this post. I am a shy, introverted person, so these three are things that make me REALLY happy.
  4. Traveling
    I have always loved to travel, and going to different places, and experiencing new things, makes me very happy.
  5. Animals
    I am a big animal lover, and grew up with animals (mainly cats).

No comments:

Post a Comment