Monday, December 2, 2019

Places I Would Like to Go To Within the Next 5 Years

I love to travel, and have traveled a lot over the years, but it's mostly been to the same places. I would love to travel the world in my life.

In no particular order, here are the places I would love to travel to in the next five years:

New York

Florida
Mainly because of Disney World, and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Washington State
I have family here, so this is mainly why I want to go here.

Washington, D.C. (again)
I got to go here in eighth grade, but it was kind of rushed, as it was a 3-day trip. I want to spend more time there, to truly enjoy the monuments, and everything else offered there.

Southern California
Mainly because of Disney Land, of course. I got to visit northern Cali, and absolutely loved it (I do want to go back, but I want to visit southern Cali before then).

Las Vegas

Canada (anywhere in the country)

London

New Orleans

Springfield, Illinois

Boston, Massachusetts

St. Louis
To see the Gateway Arch

South Dakota
To see Mt. Rushmore

Nashville
To see the Grand Ole Opry

The Grand Canyon

Yellowstone National Park

Hoover Dam on the Arizona-Nevada border

I know this is a lot for five years, but I love to travel, and haven't been to many new-to-me places. I want to explore as much of the world as possible in my lifetime, and this is a good start. I might add some more places, but I am happy with this five-year wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment