Monday, December 9, 2019

I Want to Learn About...

Day 9 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about what I would like to learn about.


There are a lot of things I would like to learn about:
  • My ancestry
    I know where my ancestors came from (the countries), but that's it. I would love to know more.
  • How things work
    Things like electronics, cars, etc.
  • How words came to be
    I am VERY interested in words/linguistics, and would love to learn about them.
  • Photography
    Photography is one of my passions, and I would love to be able to know how to take really good photos.
  • Cake decorating
    I have taken a couple cake decorating classes, but I wasn't the greatest at it. I would love to learn more, and to be able to get better at my cake decorating skills.
  • How to change a tire
  • Self-defense
    Sadly, we live in a world that isn't very kind sometimes, and I would like to be able to know how to defend myself, if the need should arise.
  • How to read musical notes
    I used to be able to read them, but it has been many years since I played an instrument/sung. I am itching to play the violin again, but I have lost my ability to read the notes.
  • How to sew
  • How to apply makeup
  • How to do different hairstyles (mainly braids)
  • How to make macarons
  • How to film and edit videos/movies
  • Traditions from around the world
  • Speaking Spanish
  • Speaking Italian
  • Learning sign language
  • Farming
    I have a dream of living on a farm, growing things, and taking care of animals

No comments:

Post a Comment