Sunday, December 1, 2019

My 2019 Christmas Wishlist

I can't believe it's December already. Where has the year gone?!

I have decided to share my Christmas wishlist this year. I do not expect to get everything on my list; I rarely get everything on my list. These are just things that I would LIKE to get.

In no particular order, here is what I would like to get:
  • Hello, Cookie Dough: 110 Doughlicious Confections to Eat, Bake & Share by Kristen Tomlan
  • Kawaii Sweet World Cookbook: 75 Yummy Recipes for Baking That's (Almost) Too Cute to Eat by Rachel Fong
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Illustrated Edition book
  • The Big Book of Disney Songs: Violin
  • Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Audiobook
  • Slippers
  • Android wall charger
  • Bonanza Season 3 on DVD
  • Once Upon a Time Season 2 on DVD
  • The Adventures of Mark Twain on DVD
  • Downton Abbey Season 4 on DVD
  • The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 on DVD
  • Wonder Woman on DVD (2017)
  • Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace on DVD
  • Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald on DVD
  • Disney's A Christmas Carol on DVD (2010)
  • UNO Attack! Game
  • Joking Hazard Deck Enhancement #2
  • The Awkward Storyteller Party Game
  • What Do You Meme? Party Game
  • Hasbro Pie Face! Game
  • Funko POP Doctor Who Tenth Doctor
  • WREBBIT 3D Hogwarts Express Jigsaw Puzzle 460 Pieces
  • WREBBIT 3D Harry Potter The Burrow Weasley Family Home 3D Jigsaw Puzzle 415 Pieces
  • WREBBIT 3D Downton Abbey 3D Jigsaw Puzzle 890 Pieces
If you celebrate Christmas, what are you hoping to get this year? I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment