Sunday, December 29, 2019

The Bravest Thing I Ever Did

Day 29 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about the bravest thing I ever did.


I think the bravest thing I ever did was to say goodbye to my mom.

She died in November 2010, and that was the absolute hardest, and bravest, thing I had to do.
I loved her very much, and did not want her to go.

Even though we knew it was coming, I was not ready to say goodbye to her.

We had our disagreements, and we got mad at each other (quite a lot), but I still loved her through everything.

I still love her. Very much.

It is a struggle living without her, but I have had many good days that I am so very thankful for. I just wish she was her to make them even better.

She was a very strong woman, even with all the health issues she had gone through. I think she gave me some of her strength, to be able to live without her, but it is very hard to go on without her.

I am very thankful that I had her for as long as I did, and I hope to see her again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment