Saturday, November 30, 2019

Things That Made Me Happy in November

Here is what made me happy this month:
  • Going to a Dia De Los Muertos event at the library and making painted skull rocks, coloring in a skull drawing, and watching Mexican dancers
  • Going to a Christmas Bazaar at a church, with a friend
  • Seeing hanging out with, and talking to a friend, whom I haven't seen in several years
  • A co-worker telling me that it makes her happy when I talk with her (I am usually quiet, and it is hard me to talk, but when I get to know people, I talk more often)
  • Celebrating Thanksgiving with family
  • Making pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving
  • Getting a Thanksgiving turkey gingerbread kit (yes, there is such a thing!!), and a few milk chocolate advent calendars from Trader Joe's
  • Putting together and decorating the turkey gingerbread kit
  • A woman on my library home delivery route giving me and the driver chocolate for Christmas (this was the day after Thanksgiving)
This was a pretty good month, and I am really looking forward to next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment