Monday, December 16, 2019

Favorite YouTube Channel: The Miller Fam

The Miller Fam (formerly Grace for the Millers) is one channel I love, because of their heart for adoption (they have 4 adopted children, as well as 3 biological).

They recently went on a trip to China, where two of their children are originally from.

How they interact with each of their children, and with other people as well, is such an amazing thing to see. It is wonderful to know that there are still people like the Millers in the world, who truly care about others, who have hearts like theirs.

I have a dream of starting my own family, and adopting children one day. I love children, and feel that all children should have a family, and a home, that all children should know what it feels like to be loved, to belong. To be happy.

The Millers are a beautiful family, who I would love to meet one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment