Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Words I Need to Hear

Day 10 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about the words that I need to hear.

The words I need to hear are:
  • "I love you/you are loved."
  • "Do you want to talk?"
    If I am having a hard time, I tend to not want to talk or reach out to people most of the time, so it would be helpful sometimes if people reached out to me.
  • "You can do it."
    I doubt myself a lot, about whether or not I can do something, so hearing people say this to me would probably help.
  • "You are worth it."
  • "You've got this."
  • "You are not alone."
  • "You are amazing/beautiful just as you are."
    I am having a hard time loving myself, and I want to work on accepting myself, the way I am.
  • "I believe in you."
  • "I am here for you."
  • "I am proud of you."

No comments:

Post a Comment