Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Things That Made Me Happy in December

Here are the things that made me happy this month:
  • Going to the local Winter Fest/Cookie walk with a friend
  • Being thanked for my work with the library's home delivery program
  • Getting a Christmas card from one of my Retreat friends
  • Getting another Christmas card from another friend
  • Putting up, and decorating, the Christmas tree, and other decorations
  • Celebrating a birthday
  • Making Christmas cookies
  • Celebrating Christmas with my family
  • Putting together a puzzle that I got for Christmas
  • Celebrating New Year's at home with my family (with finger foods and watching celebrations on TV)
Another good month, with wonderful memories. I can't wait to see what's in store for me in 2020!!

No comments:

Post a Comment