Friday, December 27, 2019

Biggest Life Lesson So Far

Day 27 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about my biggest life lesson so far.



My biggest life lesson so far, is probably learning how to live on my own, without relying on my parents for everything. How to be more responsible for my own well-being.

With my parents doing many things for me, I haven't had to worry about much until recently. I am learning how to manage my money and banking habits(it's starting to get better), make important phone calls (I HATE talking on the phone), travel on my own, make appointments on my own, and other "adult" things.

Since I am so shy and introverted, these things are hard for me to do on my own, and I am trying to take more responsibility, and to get more comfortable in making more decisions on my own. I don't want to have to rely on other people all the time, to do things for me that I should be doing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment