Wednesday, December 25, 2019

I'm Looking Forward To...

Day 25 of the Boho Berry Decembere Challenge is about things I am looking forward to.


There are a few things I am looking forward to:
  • Joni and Friends Maranatha Retreat (I went this past summer, and I really hope I get to go again next summer...and for as many years after that, as I am able to)
  • Joni and Friends Walk N Roll (I was able to go to this event this past September, and again, I hope I get to go again next year, and for as many years after that, as possible)
  • Hopefully getting my driver's license (and getting more confident in driving)
  • Getting my bedroom walls repainted
  • Getting new furniture for my bedroom (bed frame and mattress, etc.)
  • Getting better at cake decorating
  • Being more independent
  • Being in a relationship with a significant other (I am more than ready for a relationship)
  • Being more confident in myself
  • Taking a more active role in my passions (photography, baking, writing)
  • Taking better care of myself (physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually)
  • Cooking more often
  • Baking more often
  • Reading more often
  • Making a lot more wonderful memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment