Thursday, December 12, 2019

Things That Make Me Feel Better

Day 12 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about things that make me feel better.

In no particular order, these are the things that help me feel better:
  • Texting a friend
  • Listening to my favorite music
  • Journaling/writing/blogging
  • Alone time in my bedroom
  • Watching YouTube videos
  • Baking
  • Cooking
  • Taking pictures
  • Watching movies
  • Taking a warm bath or shower
  • Knitting
  • Crocheting
  • Coloring in a coloring book
  • Cuddling with my cats
  • Watching my favorite TV shows
  • Napping
  • Playing games
  • Going for walks
  • Cozying up under a warm blanket
  • Bullet journaling
  • Painting
  • Having a spa day
  • Scrapbooking
  • Work on puzzles (jigsaw, crossword, Sudoku, etc.)
  • Playing with a fidget toy
  • Encouraging words from friends, family
  • Traveling

No comments:

Post a Comment