Wednesday, December 11, 2019

My Greatest Challenge Is...

Day 11 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about my greatest challenge.


I think my greatest challenge is myself.

I am shy, very self-conscious (especially of my body), awkward, very reserved, and I have low self-confidence.

My shyness and introversion prevents me from going after things that I really want, things I want to do, and things I want to say.

I don't talk a lot, I don't take chances in things that I really want to do, I don't like crowds, I hate making phone calls, especially to people I don't know. And I always feel bad for not going after my dreams, or saying a lot of the things I want to say.

There are many days where I wish I could change things about myself, even though I know I can't.

I am trying to love myself, to be more confident, and to be brave and go after what I want, but it is very hard for me to do, when thoughts of doubt keep swirling in my mind. And I want to change that. I want to be able to be more independent, more sure of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment