Sunday, December 8, 2019

If I Could Not Fail, I Would...

Day 8 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about what I would do if I could not fail.


If I could not fail, I would:
  • Write at least one book and get it published
  • Become better at cake and pastry decorating
  • Open up my own bakery, and keep it going
  • Be fluent in Spanish
  • Be fluent in Italian
  • Be fluent in Sign Language
  • Be fluent in French
  • Be proficient in playing the violin
  • Be proficient in playing the piano
  • Be proficient in playing the ukulele
  • Be more confident in myself
  • Make and keep more meaningful friendships
  • Deepen the friendships that I currently have
  • Have a family of my own (husband, children, pets)
  • Be more healthy (physically, mentally, emotionally)
  • Become a professional photographer
  • Become a special education teacher
  • Be more comfortable with public speaking/speaking in front of a group of people
  • Travel to as many places around the world as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment