Wednesday, December 25, 2019

What I Got for Christmas 2019

To those who celebrate, merry Christmas!!!

For those who are interested, here is what I got for Christmas this year:
  • A 3D Hogwarts Express puzzle (I have already put this one together)
  • A 3D Downton Abbey castle puzzle
  • A Downton Abbey snow globe (it has Carson, Mrs. Hughes, Anna Bates and Mr. Bates on one side, and the castle on the other side; this was a surprise present, as it was not something I asked for, but I love it!)
  • The Awkward Storyteller card game
  • Headphone foam pads (I did ask for these, as the ones that were on my headphones before were either missing or tearing apart)
  • An almost one-pound bag of Lindt Lindor chocolates (already started eating these; they are really good!! This was another surprise present, but I love chocolate, so I am very happy to have gotten this.)
  • Kawaii Sweet World: 75 Yummy Recipes for Baking That's (Almost) Too Cute To Eat cookbook by Rachel Fong
  • Hello, Cookie Dough: 110 Doughlicious Confections to Eat, Bake & Share Cookbook by Kristen Tomlan
  • The illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  • Big Book of Disney Songs: 72 Songs for Violin
  • Phone wall charger
  • The Adventures of Mark Twain DVD
  • Season 2 of Once Upon a Time on DVD
  • Season 4 of Downton Abbey on DVD
  • Season 3 of Bonanza on DVD
  • Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald on DVD
  • Disney's A Christmas Carol on DVD (with Jim Carrey)
I am not boasting about what I got, I just wanted to share, as I know some people would be interested.

I had a good Christmas, celebrating with family. For those who celebrated, I hope your Christmas was amazing, and if it wasn't, I hope that 2020 is a much better year for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment