Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My Favorites From 2019

I can't believe this year is over already. How is that possible?! It feels like it was just New Year's, and now it's the last day of 2019.

Here are my favorites from this year, in no particular order:
  • LuLaRoe Jeans
    Yes, LuLaRoe has jeans now!! They are so comfy, and fit perfectly.
  • Joni and Friends Maranatha Family Retreat
    I was finally able to go to a Joni and Friends retreat, and I am so thankful I did. I made several new friends, and had an amazing time!
  • Happy Grams from Family Retreat
  • Mud Love Bracelets
  • Call the Midwife TV series
  • This is Me song from The Greatest Showman
  • Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer from SeneGence
  • Disco Kitten Illuminating Diamond Peel-Off Mask
  • Downton Abbey movie
  • Utz Ripples Fried Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips
  • Stranger Things Season 3
    This was the best season yet!!
  • Ralph Breaks the Internet movie
  • Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald movie
  • On the Basis of Sex movie
  • Haunted House Chocolate Cookie Kit from Trader Joe's (basically, it is a sort of gingerbread house-like kit, where you put together a house, and then decorate it with frosting, jelly beans, bone and bat shaped candy, and bead candy)
  • Turkey gingerbread kit (yes, there is such a thing!) from Trader Joe's
  • Harry Potter Hogwarts Express 3D puzzle
  • Downton Abbey castle 3D puzzle
  • Pimento Cheese Puffs from Trader Joe's (I tried this for the first time on Christmas day, and  they are SOOO good!!!)
  • Price's Original Pimento Cheese Spread (another thing I tried for the first time on Christmas, and it is really good!!)
  • WREBBIT 3D puzzles (I got two WREBBIT puzzles for Christmas: the Hogwarts Express, and the Downton Abbey castle; I have already put together the Hogwarts Express one, and loved working on it)
  • Lindor chocolates (one of my brothers gave me a big bag of Lindor chocolates for Christmas; they are really good!!!)
2019 was a pretty good year for me, and I can't wait to see what's in store for me in 2020!!

No comments:

Post a Comment