Friday, December 27, 2019

My Goals for 2020

Here is my list of goals that I would like to accomplish for the upcoming year:
  • Spend as little money as possible on my credit card
  • Donate unwanted clothes
  • Donate unwanted books
  • Donate unwanted movies
  • Donate unwanted CDs
  • Donate any other miscellaneous items
  • Get my bedroom cleaned up
  • Get new bed frame and mattress
  • Repaint bedroom walls
  • Be an STM at at least one Joni and Friends retreat
  • Get my driver's license
  • Learn how to play the violin again
  • Learn how to play the ukulele
  • Learn Sign Language fluently (or at least mostly fluently)
  • Learn Spanish fluently (or at least mostly fluently)
  • Learn how to sew
  • Learn to to French braid
  • Learn how to do fishtail braids
  • Learn how to do milkmaid braids
  • Learn how to Dutch braid
  • Be in a loving, caring relationship with a significant other
  • Visit New York
  • Knit and/or crochet at least one item a month
  • Learn self-defense
  • Cook a meal once a week
  • Go to a paint night
  • Participate in an Escape Room
  • Keep in regular contact with my friends
  • Exercise on a regular basis
  • Have a self-care day at least twice a month
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom
  • Get a second piercing in each ear
  • Get better at cake/cookie/pastry decorating
  • Have girls' days/nights out
  • Go on a road trip with friends
  • Learn to love myself
  • Become more confident in myself
I may add or remove goals throughout the year, but at this point, this is what I hope to accomplish in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment