Monday, December 2, 2019

What I Fear The Most

Day 2 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about what I fear the most.


I am afraid of a few things, but the biggest fear I have is of death.

My first experience with death (that I remember), was when I was 13.
My maternal grandpa had died, and my family and I went to his funeral.

Seeing him laying there in the casket like that, really scared me.
That image has been with me ever since, and it has made me very afraid of death.

I think what scares me the most, is the thought of not existing anymore.
That death is the final journey in life.

I am trying to believe there is a heaven, as I would love to live there forever.
But I am not 100% sure about it.

I have had several dreams of loved ones who have died, telling me that they are ok
And those dreams make me feel like there is an afterlife
And they do comfort me.
But, I still have that fear of the unknown.

The fear of what could or couldn't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment