Thursday, December 5, 2019

I Forgive Myself For...

Day 5 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is what I forgive myself for.

Although, I will have to change this slightly, to working on forgiving myself for these things, as it is hard to forgive myself a lot of the time.

I am working on forgiving myself for:
  • Doubting myself, in believing I couldn't do some things
  • Caring about what others think of me
  • Not taking better care of myself
  • Spending so much money, when I didn't/don't really need to
  • Not taking better care of my belongings
  • Being painfully shy
  • Things I have said in the past, to friends and family, that weren't very nice
  • Not doing well in school most of the time (through high school)
  • Not being in a club in school more often (I am not athletic, so sports were out of the question); I was in Girl Scouts in elementary school, and a science club in 8th grade, but that was it
  • Not saying yes to more opportunities/being scared of saying yes
  • Being afraid/scared of saying no to things

No comments:

Post a Comment