Thursday, December 19, 2019

If This Was My Last Day on Earth...

Day 19 of the Boho Berry December Challenges is about if today was my last day on earth.


If today was my last day on earth, I would be sad that I couldn't have made some of my dreams come true.

I really want to get married, have children of my own, travel the world, and do work that I love (baking, photography, writing books, and possibly teaching elementary school), and I would be sad if I didn't get the chance to have those opportunities.

On the other hand, I would be able to see my mom, grandparents, and some of my friends again, who have passed away.

I miss all of them very much, and want to see them again, but I am not quite ready to leave this life yet.

Although, if today was my last day in this life, I would accept it, even though I am afraid of death. I am trying to not be afraid, and to accept that part of life, but it is hard for me. I am working on it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment