Thursday, December 26, 2019

My Vision For the Future

Day 26 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about what my vision for the future looks like.


I have been thinking about the future a lot lately, about what I would like to do/experience/etc.

My vision for the future includes:
  • Moving out of my parents' house, and moving into my own place
  • Getting into a relationship with a significant other
  • Getting married
  • Having children
  • Adopting (both humans and animals)
  • Traveling as much as possible
  • Making my own family traditions
  • Becoming a baker
  • Becoming a photographer
  • Becoming more confident in myself
  • Learning to love myself
  • Growing in my faith
  • Helping out with Wheels for the World
  • Taking better care of my body and mind
  • Getting my driver's license
  • Going to concerts and plays
  • Making more good friends
  • Learning how to apply makeup (properly)
  • Relearning how to play the violin, and play on a regular basis
  • Learning how to play the piano
  • Learning how to do different braids, other hairstyles
  • Writing and sending/giving letters to friends, letting them know how much they mean to me
  • Becoming fluent in sign language
  • Becoming fluent in Spanish
  • Becoming fluent in Italian
  • Cooking more for myself, others
  • Making as many good, happy memories as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment