Friday, December 20, 2019

My Favorite Childhood Memories

Day 20 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about my favorite childhood memories.

  • My best friend from elementary school and I would make a bunch of paper snowflakes, and when we were done, we would put them in sandwich bags and hand them out to the other people in her apartment building
  • My best friend and I playing school, taking turns playing teacher and student
  • Having sleepovers with cousins when my family and I would travel to Wisconsin every summer
  • Girl Scouts campouts field trips, selling cookies
  • Playing with the Easy Bake Oven I got for Christmas one year
  • Going trick-or-treating with friends when we were in junior high
  • Going swimming with my mom every summer
  • Participating in the local park district's Girls Getaway club, doing different activities eah week (horseback riding, playing tennis, arcades
  • Going to an indoor arcade and outdoor gaming place in Michigan, when my family and I would travel to Michigan every summer (or many summers); they had mini golf, go carts, and a few other things; the arcade and outdoor stuff was part of one business
  • Going on a school field trip to the city, to visit famous landmarks
  • Participating in an after-school Multicultral arts program at my elementary school
  • Participating in the local library's summer reading program in elementary school
  • Volunteering with the library's summer reading program in junior high and high school
  • Watching cartoons in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays, while eating cinnamon toast that my mom made

No comments:

Post a Comment