Wednesday, December 18, 2019

The Most Unique Thing About Me

Day 18 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about the most unique thing about me.


The most unique thing about me is probably my iris coloboma.

An iris coloboma is where the iris (and in my case the pupil) didn't form properly, so it looks like a key hole (I saw it described that way, and thought that was the perfect description, as it does look like that).

I actually don't know anyone who has a coloboma, as well, so I feel kind of like I'm the only one with the condition.

I am trying to learn to accept and love this part of me, but it is hard, as there isn't much I do like about myself.

I would have also included the birthmark I had on my neck, but as I had it removed several years ago, it would be pointless to have included it.

No comments:

Post a Comment