Sunday, December 22, 2019

If Money Weren't an Issue, I Would...

Day 22 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about what I would do if money wasn't an issue.

If money was not an issue, I would (in no particular order):
  • Travel to every place I want to visit
  • Get a DSLR camera that works for me
  • Get a laptop that works for me
  • Move into my own place
  • Adopt and raise horses and dogs
  • Get all the gaming consoles I would like to get, and the games I would like to play on them
  • Help as many people in need as I can
  • Help as many animals as I can
  • Meet my favorite famous people
  • Take more college classes on things that interest me
  • Go to concerts (Andrea Bocelli, Garth Brooks, Blue Man Group, etc.)
  • Go to Broadway/off-Broadway plays
  • Go to more Joni and Friends Retreats
  • Go on Wheels for the World trips
  • Go horseback riding more often
  • Go to more pro baseball games
  • Go to pro hockey games
  • Buy a car
  • Practice cake decorating skills a lot more often
  • Knit and crochet more often
  • Foster animals
  • Visit Disney Land
  • Visit Disney World
  • Spend Christmas or New Year's in a different state or country
  • Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
  • Write and publish at least one book
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment