Friday, December 6, 2019

Things That Make Me Me

Day 6 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about what makes me, me.

What makes me me:
  • My shyness
  • My introvertedness
  • My love of animals (particularly horses, as well as dogs and polar bears; yes, polar bears!)
  • My love of traveling
  • My love of reading
  • My love of writing
  • My love of baking
  • My love of photography
  • Being the youngest of five
  • My love of things that glow in the dark
  • My empathetic side
  • My love of chocolate
  • My inner strength (not physical strength, but emotional and mental, which I didn't know I had until I went through a very difficult time in my life)
  • My love of rainy days
  • My love of food (especially spicy foods!)
  • My inner Girl Scout (I was a Girl Scout in elementary school)
  • My inner teacher (even though I never really liked, or did that well in, school very much, I still want to be a teacher, and I am always looking at teaching ideas)
  • My love of science
  • My love of linguistics
  • My learning disability
  • My iris coloboma (deformation of the iris in my eye, as well as the pupil)
  • My love of the color purple
  • My love of beads
  • My love of stickers
  • My love of hats (especially brimmed hats)
  • My love of the countryside
  • My love of nature
  • My love of solitude
  • My love of the violin (I played for a while in elementary school and gave it up since then, which I seriously regret doing)
  • My love of Harry Potter
  • My preference for text messaging over phone calls
  • My love of knitting and crochet
  • My preference for long hair (past the shoulders)
  • My homebody nature
  • My love of kids

No comments:

Post a Comment