Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Next Year I Hope To...

Day 31 of the Boho Berry December Challenge is about what I hope to be able to do next year.



In no particular order, here is what I hope to do next year:
  • Be an STM at a Joni and Friends Retreat
  • Be in a loving, caring relationship with a significant other
  • Get my driver's license
  • Clean up and redecorate my bedroom
  • Purchase a good-quality laptop
  • Purchase a good-quality DSLR
  • Get better at cake and cookie decorating
  • Learn Spanish
  • Learn Sign Language
  • Start writing a book
  • Get a tattoo in memory of my mom
  • Start playing the violin again, on a regular basis
  • Spend a day in Chicago
  • Talk to my friends on a more regular basis
  • Go to a concert of one of my favorite musical artists
  • Go to a paint night
  • Learn how to sew
  • Make a vision board/book
  • Learn how to make macarons
  • Go to Medieval Times
  • Go on a road trip with friends
  • See the Hamilton play
  • Learn how to play the ukulele
  • Learn to how do fishtail braids
  • Learn how to do French braids
  • Learn how to do milkmaid braids
  • Visi New York
  • Go horseback riding again
  • Host a game night
  • Visit my oldest brother and his wife
  • Learn how to apply makeup
  • Dye my hair purple
  • Get another piercing in each ear
  • Get my nose pierced
  • Take a self defense class
  • Plant trees
  • Write letters to those who mean a lot to me
  • Become more confident in myself
  • Learn how to crochet or knit a sweater
I can't believe tomorrow is New Year's!! How is it even possible?! 2019 went by so fast. But, I am looking forward to 2020, and all the possibilities it holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment