Sunday, April 9, 2017

Things That Make Me Happy

There are lots of things that make me happy, and I figured I would share what those are.

  • Books
  • Journaling/writing/blogging
  • Baking
  • Feel-good movies
  • Warm weather
  • Rain on a warm day
  • Hugs from loved ones
  • My favorite music
  • Taking pictures
  • My favorite foods
  • Relaxing out on the front porch, or in the yard, on a warm, sunny day
  • Playing the violin
  • Spending time with family and friends
  • Bike riding
  • Pets (playing with them, cuddling with them, petting them, etc.)
  • Knitting
  • Crocheting
  • A very comfy bed
  • Cheesecake (I LOVE cheesecake!!!)
  • The sound of rain (and the smell after a rain)
  • Butterflies
  • Hot chocolate during cold weather days
  • Ice cream on a warm/hot day
  • A good laugh
  • Having people to love
  • Making awesome memories with family and friends
  • Making s'mores
  • Going swimming on a hot day
  • Learning something new
  • Being able to buy things that I want and need, with my own money
  • Making lists (yes, making lists makes me happy!!)
  • Taking an accidental pictures that turns out really good
  • Going somewhere new, and having a good time
  • Being warm on a cool/cold day/night
  • Being cool on a warm/hot day/night
  • Eggless chocolate chip cookie dough (seriously, this stuff is SOOOO good!!!)
  • Flowers
  • Gardening
  • Being in nature
  • Being alive
  • Being me
  • And many, many more!!
What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment