Monday, April 17, 2017

My Health Goals

Now that I have my fitness goals down, here are my health goals.
  • Stay well hydrated every day
  • Start, and keep up, a regular essential oils routine
  • Eat half as much junk/unhealthy foods
  • Eat twice as much healthy(ier) foods
  • Learn how to cook, and try out, one new recipe a week
  • Get down to a healthy weight, and maintain it
  • Get clear, healthy skin, and keep up a skincare routine that works for me
  • Find out a haircare routine that works for me, that will get my hair in a better condition
  • Go to bed between 11 pm and midnight each night
  • Wake up (and get up) by 9 am each morning (7 am on Fridays)
  • Meditate on a regular basis
  • Do yoga each night to help me fall asleep
  • Clean my bedroom up for a healthier sleeping environment
  • Spend 30 minutes to 1 hour alone each day, to recharge
  • Spend 30 minutes to 1 hour in a park
  • Read 30 minutes a day
  • Journal at least twice a week 
  • Try drinking tea for 30 days 
  • Volunteer at an animal shelter 
I will most likely add more to this list at some point, but this is what I have now. What are your health goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment