Thursday, April 6, 2017

10 Things I Cannot Live Without

If I had to choose ten things I couldn't live without they would be:
  1. Books
    I love to read, because I can get lost in a book, and travel to different places, without having to go very far. It helps me to de-stress, which is awesome.
  2. Music
    Music also helps me to de-stress, and I can get lost in it as well.
  3. Notebooks and pens
    I also love to write. As I am a very shy person, writing helps me to better get my point across, and I can be creative in what I want to say.
  4. Blogging
    I know blogging is basically writing, but I had to include it here.
  5. Baking supplies
    I absolutely LOVE to bake, and am almost finished with my baking degree.
  6. Digital/DSLR cameras
    Yet another passion of mine. I am always on the lookout for photo opportunities, and many things catch my eye.
  7. Puzzles
    This is another thing that helps me to de-stress after a long day/week.
  8. Blankets
    I love blankets, and I am one of those people that prefer to be covered when I sleep. I don't know why.
  9. Knitting and crocheting supplies
    Another de-stresser. I love making things, and I always look forward to the finished product.
  10. Chocolate
    Obviously!! I LOVE chocolate, and can't see myself being able to live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment