Thursday, April 20, 2017

My Favorite Songs

I have always loved music, so I figured I would share my favorite songs.
  • You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban
  • The Prayer
  • Because We Believe by Andrea Bocelli
  • Go Where Love Goes by Andrea Bocelli
  • When a Child is Born by Andrea Bocelli
  • Standing Outside the Fire by Garth Brooks
  • Everything by Michael Buble
  • Mary, Did You Know
  • Hundred More Years by Francesca Battistelli
  • Free to Be Me by Francesca Battistelli
  • Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle
  • When You Believe (from the movie The Prince of Egypt) by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston
  • Through Heaven's Eyes (from The Prince of Egypt) by Brian Stokes Mitchell
  • Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
  • Single by Natasha Bedingfield
  • God Bless Us Everyone by Andrea Bocelli
  • I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons
  • Ho Hey by The Lumineers
As you can see, the songs are from several different musical artists and genres.

These are my favorite so far, but once I hear more songs, I will definitely add more to this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment