Sunday, April 2, 2017

My Favorites of Spring

It is finally spring, so I thought I would post my favorite things about spring.

  1. Flowers and trees blooming
  2. The weather getting warmer/nicer
  3. The Farmer's Market starting up again
  4. Not having wear winter clothing
  5. A light breeze blowing
  6. All the different colors coming out in nature
  7. Going on walks
  8. Relaxing out on the front porch
  9. Relaxing in the yard
  10. Finally being able to start a garden
  11. Being able to ride my bike again
  12. Fresh fruits and veggies (that are in season)
  13. Days staying lighter longer
  14. Dying eggs for Easter (and Easter itself)
  15. Being able to open windows during the day (and night) when the weather is warm
  16. Pasta salad
  17. Picnics
  18. Exercising outside
  19. Seeing butterflies
  20. S'mores
  21. The all-around beauty that is spring

No comments:

Post a Comment