Saturday, April 15, 2017

15 of My Favorite Feelings

I saw a YouTuber post a video recently, on her favorite feelings. At first I thought it was kind of an unusual thing to post about, but once I watched the video, I liked the idea of it.

Here are 15 of my favorite feelings:
  1. The warmth of the sun
  2. An unexpected, but altogether welcome, compliment
  3. Doing better than I thought I would on something I was very nervous about
  4. Something I made being enjoyed by others
  5. A comfy, warm bed during on cold nights
  6. A warm drink on a cold day/night
  7. A cool drink on a warm/hot day/night
  8. A good laugh
  9. Hearing my favorite songs/music
  10. Visiting new places, and seeing new things
  11. FInding out I can do something I thought I couldn't do
  12. Seeing and talking to friends I haven't seen/talked to in a while
  13. Spending time with animals
  14. When someone tells me they were thinking of me, and wondering how I was doing
  15. Enjoying a day/night out with friends, family
What would be on your list of 15 favorite feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment