Friday, April 28, 2017

All Are Welcome Here

While out volunteering recently, I noticed that quite a few homes had lawn signs out, saying "All Are Welcome Here." Both sides had colorful backgrounds, with one side having that saying, and the other having a picture of the United States.

I wondered where they got them from, so I Googled it, and found a website you can order them from (if you want to check it out, the information is HERE).

With everything that has been going on lately, it's sad to see that we have to resort to things like this, where we don't know if someone is going to be accepting or not, kind or not, human or not.

But, it's nice to know that there are still people who care about others, no matter who they are. I hope to be able to get signs like this one soon, to show my support for others. That I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment