Friday, April 21, 2017

10 Steps to Self-Esteem

I saw this on B You Magazine's Instagram account and loved it. I don't have very much self-esteem, so this helps (yes, I know the magazine is geared towards girls quite a bit younger than me, but this is a really good magazine, and can be for pretty much anyone!).

The ten steps are:
  1. Know yourself.
  2. Understand what makes you feel great.
  3. Recognize things that get you down.
  4. Set goals to achieve what you want.
  5. Develop trusting friendships that make you feel good.
  6. Don't be afraid to ask for help.
  7. Stand up for your beliefs & values.
  8. Help someone else.
  9. Take responsibility for your own actions.
  10. Take good care of yourself.
These are really good steps, and I would be very willing to work on these. I never really had all that much self-esteem growing up, and I really want to work on that.

I want to be the vest version of myself, that I can be, so any help/tips are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment